To send Ethereum from Coinbase to MetaMask, follow these steps:
- Open your MetaMask wallet.
- Click on the "Receive" button.
- Copy your Ethereum address from MetaMask. This is the address you will send your Ethereum to.
- Open Coinbase in a separate browser window.
- Go to the "Accounts" tab and select your Ethereum wallet.
- Click the "Send" button.
- Paste your Ethereum address from MetaMask into the "Recipient" field.
- Enter the amount of Ethereum you want to send in the "Amount" field.
- Click the "Continue" button to review and confirm the transaction.
- Click the "Send Now" button to complete the transaction.
It may take a few minutes for the transaction to be processed. You can check the status of the transaction in MetaMask by going to the "Transactions" tab.